Turkish pleasure, often known as lokum, is a family of sweets made from a starch and sugar gel. Traditional kinds frequently have flavors like rosewater, mastic, Bergamot orange, or lemon; premium varieties typically have chopped dates, pistachios, and hazelnuts or walnuts bonded by the gel. In order to prevent sticking, the delicacy is frequently sold and consumed in tiny cubes that have been sprinkled with powdered cream of tartar, copra, or icing sugar. Mint and cinnamon are two more frequent flavors.
- Savor the authentic flavor of our Delicious and Fresh Turkish Delight.
- Handcrafted with the finest ingredients, it pays homage to Turkey’s culinary heritage.
- Treat yourself or someone special to an indulgent experience!
- Our assorted gluten-free Turkish delight is a culinary masterpiece.
- Explore why Akee Delights is Perth’s beloved destination for irresistible treats.